Monday, November 4, 2013

Frozen Pizza.

As a professional I shudder at the making of the amazing-ness of frozen pizza. Pre heat oven to whatever, pop it in the oven , forget about for fifteen minutes. Pull it out, let it cool. Feed your self. Boom, done.

As a college student and a budget lover, frozen pizza can be a five dollar dinner that feeds four.

Wal-Mart has over 480 different varieties available.

Why just bake your greasy frozen feast? Clear those cuboards and empty the spice rack! Pizza is a great canvas to build a meal fit for the worst of the munchies.

Here is how I make my frozen pizza.

 I prefer Red Baron because the 'za has a crispy, chewy texture, the sauce is sweet and thin. and the cheese is well, edible.

ANYWAYS

This is at your grocery.
My favorite snack is cheese and crackers, so I usually have an abundance of cheese hanging out on the top shelf of my fridge.  
The best kind of cheese for pizza is brie. Triple cream is usually to fatty and basically confits the pizza but a cheap triangle wedge of President Brie is femonimal.
Then, add the stuff. Pick a culture, cuisine, taste profile, feeling you want to have into the pizza.Garbanzo beans, spinach, olives, feta, and brie are some ingredients in my kitchen.  
Toss ingredients in a bowl and top the pizza or attractively lay them out on the pizza and bake. 

How long?

"Until it's done" Is my favorite answer to give to the question
No, seriously just follow the box's instructions and you should be alright.

Happy eating!
-Patty


P.S.   Don't forget to top with Frank's Red Hot and dip the za in ranch dressing!

No comments:

Post a Comment